Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: In my head - imagens que não me saem da cabeça

Monday, May 9, 2011

In my head - imagens que não me saem da cabeça

This is the first week of recording the show as a decorator too. We are recording 15th series and I'm doing the 5th one now. To me this is the week of; sleep for 4 hours per night, eat like a poor man, barely seing my son, put up with all the dust and smell of paint during transformation and all the stress from surprise reaction. In the end it's all worthwhile because this family deserves this new living room and much more. I cannot share anything about what I'm doing for now, but I leave you with some inspiration for the week.
***
Esta semana vou voltar a viver a loucura das gravações do Querido Mudei a Casa. Sim! Estamos a gravar a #15 temporada e para mim é a semana de; dormir 4 horas por noite, comer pouco, mal ver o meu filho, aguentar o pó e o cheiro da tinta e os stresses da gravação. No fim tudo vale a pena porque esta família merece uma sala nova e muito mais!... Não posso ainda partilhar nada sobre o que vou fazer mas deixo-vos com algumas inspirações de espaços que adoro.










Have a great week
 ***
Boa semana para todos e até amanhã,
Ana Antunes

6 comments :

  1. Agoro o cantinho na varanda em rosa e branco! Aquele papel na parede deu-me uma excelente ideia para a minha varanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely gorgeous...and what a busy week! It will all be worth it in the end, right? (c: Hope everything goes smoothly, can't wait to see more of your genius work, my dear! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa Semana Anita! Muito bonitas as imagens! Adorei o papel tapiz com flores numa delas. A casa da Tina e um sonho, esa piscina com borde cego e uma loucura! Grande beijao pra voce! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, that first image is dreamy. Good luck recording this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspiration! Looking forward to your surprise!
    Love the new layout additions! ;)
    And happy late Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração